Re: Good Times "virus" question (Warning: Sick Humor)

Paul Robinson (tdarcos@access.digex.net)
Wed, 26 Apr 1995 18:52:38 -0400 (EDT)

Warning: Sick Humor Follows

On Wed, 26 Apr 1995, Dave Williss wrote:

> Is this "Good Times" thing the same one from about six months ago?
> What does it actually do?

I'm not sure, but it's probably pretty powerful.

Some national news show said that the computer terminal nearest to the
car outside set off the bomb in the car, and a tape showed the last thing
said in the Oklahoma City Federal Courthouse was, "Let me look at this
'Good Times' message and see what it's about...